CLEARANCE SALE PRICING - NEW IN BOX ITEM - FINAL SALE
Lanzar's MAX PRO-series speakers are designed with the professional in mind - and they'll push your audio to the MAX! This 10' small-enclosure sub with dual voice coils will add extra punch to your low-end and give you that huge sound you want. The sound is produced by a 2' dual-layer high-temperature Kapton voice coils with two 60 oz. heavy double-stacked magnets, pushing 1200 watts MAX power. It's all housed in a stamped steel basket with hex key input terminal for heavy-duty stability. And your booming sound is enhanced by the wide, non-fatiguing rubber suspension, specially designed rubber magnet boot, and the bumped and vented motor construction. Dual 4 ohm impedance.
- Black Non-Pressed Paper Cone
- Specially Treated Foam Edge Suspension
- Stamped Steel Basket w/Hex Key Input Terminal
- Bumped Vented Motor Structure
- Custom Designed Rubber Magnet Boot
- 2'' Dual Layer High Temperature Kapton Voice Coil
- 60 + 60 oz. Heavy Double Stacked Magnet Structure
- 1200 Watts Peak Power
- Dual 4 Ohms Nom. Impedance
- Fs: 50Hz, Qms: 4.92, Qes: 0.84, Qts: 0.72, SPL: 85(dB), Vas: 4.908(Cuft)
- Mounting Depth: 5.12"
- Weight: 12.86 LBS