CLEARANCE SALE PRICING - NEW IN BOX ITEM - FINAL SALE
The Pyle PDC22 is a necessity if you are looking for the highest quality of sound, with low distortion, noise, and eliminate ground loops.
Pyle PDC22 is a necessity if you are looking for the higest quality of sound, with low distortion, noise, and eliminate ground loops. A DI unit, DI box, Direct Box, Direct Input, Direct Injection or simply DI is an electronic device that connects a high impedance, line level, unbalanced output signal to a low impedance mic level balanced input, usually via XLR connector. DIs are frequently used to connect an electric guitar or electric bass to a mixing console's microphone input. The DI performs level matching, balancing, and either active buffering or passive impedance bridging to minimise noise, distortion, and ground loops. DIs do not perform impedance matching. Pyle has been in business for over 35 years, and their manufacturing experience and expertise is easy to see - and hear.
- Two High-Quality Direct Boxes In One Convenient Enclosure
- Enables to Tap Off the Signals from Amplifiers such as Guitar or Power Amplifier
- Provides the Facility for the Direct Insertion of an Audio Signal into Mixer or Recorder
- 1/4 Device Connector
- Ultra-low Noise and Distortion
- Connects All Kinds of Audio Signals like Guitars, Keyboards, etc.
- Suitable for Outboard Signal Processors & High-Powered Speaker
- Enables to Tap Off the Signals w/out Affecting the Original Sounds
- Useful for Connecting Unbalanced Signals from Sources like Signals DJ and Sub Mixers
- Provides a Clean Signal at a Low Level
- Plug-in Guitar Directly into the PA System
- Easy to Use Passive Electronic Device
- Controls Hum and Buzz from Stage with the Ground Lift
- Heavy Duty 14 Gauge Steel Construction
- Bi-Directional Impedance Matching
- 1 year Canadian Serviced manufacturer warranty
The unit is also very useful for connecting unbalanced signals from sources like signals DJ and sub-mixers, effects processors and keyboards to a main PA or recording mixer. The PDC22 balanced output provides a clean signal at a low level as long as runs of cable are possible. Another benefit from a balanced connection is common mode rejection, which provides cancellation of unwanted sounds (hums and buzzes) while leaving the original signal pure.
One of the most popular uses of a DI box is getting the signal of the bass guitar to the PA system. Simply put, the low frequencies produced by bass are difficult to mic/record, so use of a DI box is almost always preferable.
Have the capability of tapping off signals from amplifiers, such as the output or guitar amp or power amplifier. You can even connect this unit to the line output of a consumer stereo system or boom box --if you want to sample some old records or cassette tapes.
This DI box also does a great job in the studio for connecting unbalanced devices. For instance, the output levels of many keyboards are low, so their signals can benefit generally by connecting their unbalanced outputs to the unit which makes the signal to move cleanly without interruption. The signal will be allowed to travel for long distances while benefiting from the low noise and common mode rejection provided by this unit's balanced low-level output.
What’s In The Box:
- Premium Direct Injection Audio Box
- Frequency Response: 5-35 KHz, -3dB
- Noise Level: -104dBu
- THD: 0.013%
- Input Impedance: 50K Ohm
- Max.Input Level: +8.1 dBu (9V Batt), +11.3 dBu (48V Phantom)
- Instrument Input: 1/4'' Phone Jack, unbalanced
- Parallel (link) Out: 1/4'' Phone Jack, unbalanced
- Balanced Output: XLR Connector, balanced
- Ground Lift: Switch-Able Ground Lift
- Input Attenuation: Switch-Able (0db, -20db,-40db)
- Construction Material: All Steel Chassis
- Product Dimensions: 5.51'' x 4.72'' x 1.57'' -inches
- Sold as: Single Unit
- Weight: 1.26 lbs.
Expert Island is a Canadian authorized PYLE Audio retailer, buy with confidence