CLEARANCE SALE PRICING - NEW IN BOX ITEM - FINAL SALE
PYLE PDMIC58 Professional Moving Coil Dynamic Handheld Microphone with XLR to TR 1/4 Cable
The PDMIC58 is a professional moving coil dynamic handheld microphone. Translation: it makes your voice sound great, thanks the unidirectional element. The durable zinc alloy metal construction means this mic is great for everyday use. Sounds great in the studio or on the stage. Includes a 15 foot 5.5mm microphone cable.
This microphone gives you a robust sound with high gain before feedback thanks to its moving-coil dynamic element. It’s also uni-directional so your microphone only picks up sounds that are directly in front it – that way your audio is reproduced without interference from instruments or speakers on stage.
- Built-in Acoustic Pop Filter
- Ultra-Wide Frequency Response
- High Signal Output for Vocals & Singing
- Rugged Construction & Steel Mesh Grill
- Integrated Low Noise Circuitry
- Includes: 15' ft. XLR to 1/4'' Audio Connection Cable
- Perfect for Stage Performances or In-Studio Use
- 1 Year Canadian Serviced Manufacturer Warranty
- Mic Element/Type: Dynamic
- Pickup/Polar Pattern: Uni-Directional
- Mic Body Material: Zinc Alloy Metal
- Frequency Response: 50Hz-15KHz
- 600 Ohm Output Impedance (+/-)30%
- Microphone Sensitivity: -54dB (+/-)3db(0dB=1V/Pa @ 1KHz)
- Dimensions: Φ1.96'' x 6.41''
- Sold as: Unit
- Weight: 1.48 lbs.
Expert Island is a Canadian authorized PYLE Audio retailer, buy with confidence